The successful candidate will join Dropbox’s Customer Experience organization, as a key member of our Customer Programs and Analytics team. This team is focused on advocating for our customers within Dropbox; and influencing customer-centric decision making across Dropbox via the generation and propagation of customer insights, all in an effort to foster increased customer loyalty.
We are looking for an experienced program manager who will help us achieve and sustain our goal of building durable customer loyalty across all of Dropbox’s products and services. Your primary and immediate responsibility will be to lead the strategy formulation and execution of our company-wide customer satisfaction metrics and reporting program. This program will establish a clear understanding of what drives customer satisfaction across key interactions (both in-product and service/support) and enable us to directly assess our customer’s experience with Dropbox. You will be the brain and brawn behind this company-wide, and critical, strategic initiative. You will lead a cross-functional team in order to identify, build, measure, and report on our customer’s feedback.
Beyond this immediate responsibility, you will be an active contributor and problem-solver to all programs undertaken by the Customer Programs and Analytics team. As demands of the company shift, and new strategic customer challenges arise, you will be expected to identify new areas of opportunity to advocate for our customers and build and sustain our customer’s loyalty.
You will report to the Director of Customer Programs and Insights as an individual contributor. The team is highly collaborative, not only working closely with each other, but with our cross-functional partners to achieve our objectives. You will be working with all roles across Dropbox from individual contributors to senior leadership.
- Own the execution and strategy of company-wide CSAT program from the ground up
- Build program roadmaps and manage deliverables of multiple work streams; including short-term and long-term goals
- Provide thought-leadership on industry best practices on Customer Experience and feedback collection at scale
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the business such as Product, Marketing, Research and Insights, to build out and collect CSAT measurements
- Design surveys to ensure desired insights are collected
- Collect and synthesize customer data to understand root causes of pain points and drivers for satisfaction and loyalty.
- Surface key findings into reports and presentations that tell compelling, data driven stories
- Communicate effectively to multiple audiences
- Project manage survey design and iteration process
- Work with third party vendors as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience of program delivery within a customer focused function (CX, Marketing, Customer Success)
- Experience with formation, management, and/or improvements of customer experience metrics including NPS, CSAT, CES, retention, churn, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with CX related concepts and terms (e.g. customer journey mapping, persona, customer archetype)
- Strong program management skills and ability to keep multiple stakeholders aligned on single goal
- Analytical skills and experience with interpreting customer data to find patterns and trends
- Experience with tying customer experience metrics to business outcomes
- Developed and tested communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to create polished reports quickly and present ideas to various stakeholders.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong passion and empathy for customers and providing the best possible experience
- Experience with VOC tools or technologies (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Userleap, Gainsight, etc) is a plus
- Ability to problem solve and think on-the-fly
- Military veterans strongly encouraged to apply! Leadership, integrity, teamwork, and global perspective are just a few of the skills learned through Military service. At Dropbox, we value the experiences of current and previous members of the U.S. Armed Forces. This role is open to any qualified candidate, however we have identified that the qualifications for this role match many of those who have served in the U.S. military. If you are a veteran please be sure to mark your veteran status at the bottom of the application. You can read more about our commitment to hiring veterans at dropbox.com/jobs/Veterans.
Read Full Job Description