Senior Program Manager- Payments at Remitly
At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
The Payment Acceptance team creates an outstanding customer experience allowing customers to pay how they want, whether it’s with credit cards or debit cards, with their bank account or other alternative payment methods. We have a global network of payment partners and work to implement new ways to solve customer problems and improve our payments systems. You will report to the Principal Product Manager, Payment Acceptance.
- Dive deep into business and operational metrics to identify actionable insights and promote payment success rate improvements
- Work with Product and Engineering to develop roadmap and prioritization of enhancements to deliver operational, technical and product feature improvements
- Manage operational issues ranging from individual tickets to large-scale events, by developing and executing resolution plan and managing customer communications
- Manage cross-functional operational efforts, partnering with Product, Engineering, Customer Service, Compliance and Risk teams to ensure smooth rollout of new payment product features
- Closely collaborate with Customer Service to develop self help tools and educational content to empower Customer Service agents to serve wide range of customer needs
- Manage operational efforts with third-party partners to identify root causes, drive corrective actions to resolution, implement process improvements and drive operational excellence
- 5+ years of experience in program management, operations, management consulting or similar strategic space
- Excellent in using data to solve problems, trouble-shooting in high-volume production environments and identifying customer and operational risk
- Effectively worked in a cross-functional environment with technical, operations, and product management teams
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in payments or e-commerce strongly preferred
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer