Senior Program Manager, Revenue Growth at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:02 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a Senior Program Manager for the Revenue Growth team, you will lead high profile initiatives and special projects that enable our sales team to hit their ambitious growth goals. You will investigate ambiguous problems, scope out solutions and project plans, and execute those plans to drive towards impactful results. As you lead these projects, your stakeholders will include senior leadership on our sales, finance, and marketplace growth teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating impact - Your work should enable revenue growth at Convoy.
- Program Management - Working cross-functionally to identify the largest opportunities to increase company revenue. Working to identify the root cause of growth blockers. Defining and executing projects to unlock additional sales growth.
- Data and Analysis - Using data and analytics to drive decision making. Where necessary, creating dashboards to track progress against program goals.
- Strategy - Investigating and programmatic work to inform and drive Convoy strategy
- Stakeholder buy-in - Rallying senior leadership and other stakeholders behind programs under your management
- Functional expertise - Providing functional leadership in a variety of process improvement and development techniques, program management, operational excellence, statistical tools, and problem solving.
You have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience at a top tier consulting firm, tech company, or fortune 500.
- Product or Program Management experience
- Proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively translate problems into scalable programs that span both business process and technology solutions.
- Strong analytical skills – good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics. Exceptional with Excel/Data management tools. SQL experience preferred.
- Ability to assess costs, benefits, and risks for programs, with the ability to respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively.
- Able to drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Comfort with ambiguity. Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically in unstructured problem spaces.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!