Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to focus on the priorities and delivery efforts of our Data Engineering teams and to lead Privacy programs within Product Delivery. We rely on data to improve our products, make business and technology decisions, and optimize our internal ways of working. This role will support the adoption of the data platform and tools across Auth0, lead Privacy Compliance initiatives and projects, and operationalize our approach to data and privacy. Reporting to the Director of Program Delivery we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and data, who thrives in a fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Legal, Compliance, Product and Engineering leaders to define and implement strategic data and privacy programs and initiatives.
- Define and manage technology program plans, inclusive of gathering requirements, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful delivery.
- Support Product and Engineering to build privacy by design into Auth0 products and also identify design feature / functionality to assist Auth0 customers more simply address their own privacy compliance obligations.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Create and drive data development, on-boarding and the validation processes.
- Make the process easy for the team to follow and administer, while providing maximum value for overall business.
- Ensure safe and secure data handling by partnering with key Privacy and Security leaders.
- Lead comprehensive data services and products improvement projects, derived from feedback from and interactions with the teams across the whole organization.
Might be a good fit if you:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical Program/Project Management, managing consumer-facing software programs and/or embedded systems.
- Solid product-sense with the ability to understand product architecture and drive or scrutinize design decisions.
- Experience building, developing and managing highly effective program management tools and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to facilitate a highly cross-functional environment.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence in product, engineering, and leadership teams.
- Very strong opinions on data privacy and data ethics.
- Endless curiosity and are excited to explore datasets in pursuit of a question or hypothesis.
- Live in Canada.
Bonus points for:
- Experience as a software engineer and proficiency in coding, SQL or GraphQL and Looker.
- Familiarity and/or previous experience in using distributed data systems.
- Experience with statistical inference and associated toolsets.
- Experience managing and analyzing big data.
- Relevant privacy certifications (e.g. CIPP, CIPT, or CIPM).
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.