Senior Technical Program Manager - Fleet at Axon
Your Day to Day
- Coordinating across product managers, engineering, and design to set and drive all major software deliverables and make the entire organization more effective and data-driven.
- Collaborating with the hardware program manager to ensure all deliverables are aligned and accomplished for our key program milestones.
- Tracking all major roadblocks and risks, identifying dependencies to help prioritize and parallelize work, while reporting this information up and out to the broader organization.
- Leading by example with thoroughness, detail, and care for our customers.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with our teams in Seattle, Scottsdale, Vietnam and Finland.
- 5+ years work experience as a software project or program manager. Preference towards enterprise SaaS or embedded devices.
- High degree of competency and proven success with project management including: Agile methodology, identifying and managing risks, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communicating overall project status.
- You are able to identify dependencies, mitigate risks and meet deliverables through global cross-functional teams
- Experience using JIRA.
- Experience collaborating and working closely with remote and offshore team members.
- Can create, read and understand detailed process and software architectural documentation.
- You are able to learn quickly and get passionate about the underserved and unique needs of public safety.
- You resonate with Axon's Values and believe technology can be applied to tackle public safety's biggest challenges.
- You not only can accept critical feedback - you thrive off of it and can effectively communicate it to your peers as well.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...