Senior Technical Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Employee Workflows products help make work life as great as real life. We give employees the power to get answers and help – anytime, anywhere. Employee Workflows consists of four product lines - HR Service Delivery, Workplace Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, Safe Workplace, and Procurement Service Management.
The Employee Workflows Product Success team is responsible for the adoption of our latest products and partnering closely with our customers through their journey. As Program Manager of the Employee Workflows Product Success team, you will be instrumental in the growth and scaling of our team. You will be responsible for operationalizing how our team engages with customers, distributes product content, and communicates within the organization. This is a unique opportunity to help our team grow at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
What you get to do in this role:
- Focus on continuous improvement of the team’s operating model and programs to support the growth of the organization
- Manage content and event publishing timelines for our Community content and coordinate with content contributors to ensure deadlines are met
- Own status meetings and processes for providing customer updates on emerging products to leadership and various stakeholders
- Provide executive-level status updates on customer trends and team milestones
- Evaluate and optimize existing customer programs and materials
- Build processes for data collection to support ad-hoc data needs
- Manage scheduling and speaker preparation for PAC (Product Advisory Council) meetings and capture key insights and follow-ups.
- Champion ServiceNow culture as a collaborative problem-solver in technical and organization challenges of scale
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Identify gaps, create new and improve existing processes to drive business efficiency with maximum clarity and success
- Always deliver an outstanding experience for our customers.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5 years program management with a proven track record of improving operational efficiency
- Ability to build and execute on strategic and operational plans with measurable milestones
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with insatiable curiosity, meticulous attention to detail
- Focus on continuous improvement and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication skills, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Ability to draw insights and decisions from data & reports
- Ability to build relationships and navigate organization hierarchies
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Strives in fast-paced environments
- Software industry domain expertise and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.