Senior Technical Program Manager
What are we up to at Tango Card?
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in engineering, sales, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
Are you a creative and experienced Technical Program manager that wants to be a part of a collaborative and dynamic work environment? Do you have experience as a Technical Program Manager of a SaaS product? Then Tango Card might just be the place where you can make a huge impact and meaningful contributions to a top-notch engineering team.
Reports To: CTO
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at Tango Card you will:
- Execute on our product roadmap, in close coordination with product management and engineering
- Collaborate with design to ensure that UI/UX of products meet product vision and requirements
- Construct and prioritize user stories and other requirement artifacts, based on high-level business requirements, and build a development timeline
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of software projects and accountable to others for maintaining scope and meeting established timelines
- Fulfill the role of Product Owner in regular standup meetings, sprint planning, and reviews
Our ideal Senior Technical Program Manager at Tango Card will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable record of managing all aspects of a successful SaaS development throughout its lifecycle
- Strong technology background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, Restful API, and web technologies
- Ability to present ideas and plan clearly to all levels of management and clients
- In-depth familiarity with Agile software design, development and release practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to participate effectively and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to manage multiple projects during the same time period effectively
- 5+ year experience as technical program manager of a SaaS software product
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related fields or equivalent work experience
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401k matching and equity opportunities
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.