Senior Technical Program Manager
What you'll be doing:
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Writing functional specifications for and refining them with the Product and Engineering teams
- Developing project plans and schedules to meet business objectives. Acting as liaison with various groups and departments
- Working with individuals and group managers to estimate duration for activities and establishing common targets
- Acting as the focal point of contact for project requirements, status, and issue resolution
- Continuously working with the service team to evaluate risks and assess potential impacts on project delivery
- Coordinating the team's Agile practices
- Working with external customers and partners on integration projects
- 5+ years of Program or Technical Project Management in a technical engineering environment
- Strong problem-solving skills--creative and analytical with skills in lateral thinking and logical reasoning
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience describing capabilities using artifacts such as project pages, functional specifications, and sequence diagrams
- Working knowledge of HTTP protocol: requests, responses, JSON, status codes, headers, and authentication
- Working in a cloud-based development environment (AWS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Tailors communications to the appropriate audience: wonderfully succinct
- A collaborative working style--work well in a team environment
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
- This position will be located in downtown Seattle.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!