Senior Technical Program Manager
Are you a self-starter who is more passionate about understanding customer problems than shipping product solutions? Do you thrive with more autonomy? Do you love using your technical background to tackle customer issues?
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will help the Audience Platform engineering teams define, build and ship solutions that improve Quantcast’s publishers’ and advertisers’ experiences. You will play a pivotal role in leading projects at all stages: inception, design, development, deployment and subsequent improvements. You will pursue meaningful problems and coordinate high profile projects across multiple teams to ensure our goals are met. You will interface across product, engineering and modeling teams within Quantcast to deliver state-of-the-art solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years’ experience for every 1 year of education)
- 8+ years of experience delivering results on complex, technical products or services
- 5+ years of experience as a technical: project manager, program manager, product manager
- Work experience with at least one of the following: Machine Learning (ML), Information Retrieval (IR), data mining, large-scale distributed systems
- Master's degree in a business or technology discipline or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- 1+ year of MySQL or similar database experience
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Working knowledge of online advertising goals, objectives, important metrics, and business models.
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Read Full Job Description