Service Delivery Coordinator
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
ExtraHop’s Solutions Architecture team focuses on successful outcomes for our clients rather than racking up billable hours. As a Service Delivery Coordinator for this team, you will play a critical role in accomplishing these goals.
- Work with Training and Sales teams to coordinate scheduling of short-term training engagements.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and clients to schedule appropriate resources based on project requirements and availability.
- Generate recurring project status reports for Accounting and upper management.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization, including different client personalities.
- Detail oriented and process driven, with strong administrative skills.
- Run project kickoffs and generate meeting notes.
- Ability to learn new tools and adapt new concepts as necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience with Project Coordination
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology networking principles and application protocols
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel, must be familiar with formulas
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with or knowledge of Accounting and Billing is a plus
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader in real-time wire data analytics, a novel approach to IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $15B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately-held, fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop is positioned to be the next great IT analytics and network security company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.