Service Delivery Coordinator at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 11, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. It is designed so that it can run anywhere: on our cloud or on a customer's cloud. Auth0 PSaaS (Private SaaS) is an extension of the service Auth0 provides to our customers; where we offer a private instance which we manage on behalf of our subscribers.
Our Service Delivery Coordinators are responsible for assisting PSaaS customers in their region. Whether it’s on-boarding new customers, migrating existing or scheduling upgrades to ensure all PSaaS customers are on active versions; you’ll be the main conduit for delivering a superior customer experience.
- Work closely with the Customer Success organization in Auth0, as well as PSaaS Engineering and Operations teams
- Main responsibilities include working as a conduit between Technical Account Manager, customer and internal implementation resources for initial PSaaS set up, monthly upgrades and any additional configuration changes where PSaaS teams are required to intervene
- Identify, collect and optimize pre-implementation requirements for customer
- Communicate internally to necessary parties. Contribute to customer-facing onboarding content, forms and documentation that adds value to the end customer experience and drives internal efficiency & optimization
- Communicate customer update workflow and set clear expectations on updates with internal stakeholders
- Ensure internal documentation and data captured correctly in internal systems
- Manage new customer implementations from inception to closure
- Coordinate meetings between customer, and internal resources to progress the PSaaS implementation
- Track and report key implementation milestones, escalating to customers/internal stakeholders when not achieved
- Drive escalations for customers who are on unsupported versions
- Coordinate and schedule customer updates with the internal teams as well as the customer
- Ensure internal teams have the necessary environment access for the customer
- Ensure Auth0 owned customer certificates are renewed and applied prior to expiry
Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5yrs+ experience working on multiple projects/customers at once with competing priorities
- Customer-facing project coordination experience
- Ability to working in fast paced environment with constant change in priorities
- Comfortable with situations that are ambiguous and experience driving outcomes
- Technically savvy with ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
- BI/Analytics software experience, such as Tableau (preferred), PowerBI, advanced Excel
- Preferred Locations: #US, #CA (Pacific or Mountain Timezones)
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.