Service Delivery Manager at Hiya, Inc.
We believe that phone calls should be secure, engaging, and free from fraud and robocalls. Hiya is building the modern trust and identity layer to revolutionize the mobile phone call experience. We serve more than 100M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with mobile device makers like Samsung and carriers like AT&T. We also help businesses who rely on real-time connections to amplify trust in their brand and reach more customers through our rapidly maturing SaaS platform, Connect.
We are looking for a dynamic Service Delivery Manager to join our team in Seattle and to be at the heart of our customer interactions. You will be responsible for delivering world-class services and partner support, and for maintaining an excellent relationship with top partners.
As a Service Delivery Manager you are passionate about building partner-oriented relationships, maintaining account retention, and aligning with the strategic direction of our customers. The responsibilities include: prioritizing client requests, analyzing complex data sets, troubleshooting technical issues, tracking service and business metrics, running and coordinating critical projects, strategically managing our most important partners, and helping lead the technical professionals at Hiya who are responsible for getting their services delivered.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with different aspects of the Hiya organization, including Business Development, Engineering, Data, Product Management, Marketing, and executive management teams.
This role is highly critical to the success of Hiya, and you will be a key player in a small but global team that interacts with the largest brand name carriers in the world.
As the Service Delivery Manager you will:
- Be the main point of contact for our carrier partners, building a strong working relationship, and making sure our partners are getting the service for which they hired Hiya. Be creative in navigating technical, business, and legal/regulatory obstacles.
- Increase partner satisfaction by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews. Provide executive-level technical overviews. Foster collaboration; maintain coordination.
- Initiate, define, and drive a portfolio of diverse projects, and hold people accountable for timely and defect-free software delivery. Drive investment and commitment.
- Collaborate with Hiya Operations, Product, and Engineering as well as partner Product and Engineering on identification and resolution of issues and bugs.
- Function as the voice of the customer, triage new requests from ideation through prioritization to results, and provide internal feedback on how our platform and products can better serve our partner objectives. Create positive wins.
Technical knowledge, skills, education and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for both internal and external audiences. Ability to shape and own a message, and to project a message that will travel well.
- Capable of balancing multiple competing priorities, foreseeing potential challenges, and fixing root causes of dissatisfaction. Ability to resolve without escalation.
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics to drive focus on the best opportunities for creating customer value and success. Ability to foster critical objectives.
- Enthusiastic and active listener. Strong peripheral vision.
- 5-7 years of experience in account management, customer service or a related field. Program management and product marketing management are a bonus.
- Experience working in a Telecommunications Service Provider or ‘Vendor to Carrier delivery’.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers
- Many office perks and great company benefits
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This position is based in Seattle in our beautiful waterfront office, next to Pike Place Market.