Service Operations Program Manager - Engineering Services
Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. 9,000+ enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
As the Technical Program Manager for our engineering services team, you will be responsible for providing programmatic insight and support for strategic initiatives across the Engineering Services group. You will define, track and drive efforts across customer solutions, internal platforms, and new technology initiatives. You will be the partner to each of our key stakeholder teams, and directly consult with leaders across business (client services, professional services, sales and support), finance, and engineering on key strategic initiatives.
You will gather data, analyze, and present fact-driven insight on how the business needs are being met, including cost, time, and workforce organization implications. As new technology initiatives such as our developer platform evolve, you will partner with sales, marketing, engineering, support, and other functions to define how we market and sell, prioritize customer and partner needs, and balance external 3rd party developers (and ecosystem) with internal Qualtrics party efforts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business