Shipper Implementation Coordinator
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. Working within our Business Operations & Sales Strategy team, the Shipper Implementation Coordinator is responsible for successfully setting up new shippers on the Convoy platform to ensure flawless operational execution. You’ll do this by ensuring we understand shipper needs, operational nuances, and areas of risk. You’ll also be tasked with developing operational processes to ensure we deliver on new shipper service level expectations. You will need to demonstrate superior communication skills by working across several teams within Convoy as well as externally facing with shippers.
As the company grows, implementation is increasingly essential to ensuring our shippers receive world-class service. It starts with you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the commercial shipper priority launch pipeline
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure cross-team transparency
- Participate in operational launch calls for all new shippers
- Schedule and lead facility specific onboarding calls to uncover key operational information
- Schedule and lead new shipper account reviews on a regular cadence
- Drive innovation by identifying process improvements throughout the process
- Assist with implementation tasks required for all shippers (profile creation, email setup, etc.)
- Develop and iterate on operational procedure documents to provide clear account execution guidance for the Customer Operations teams
- Complete internal reporting to keep teams up to speed on new account performance
- Leave customers feeling delighted after every interaction
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years professional/business experience
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication and keen attention to detail
- Experience working with sales teams in high growth environments a plus
- Prior experience in transportation customer operations a plus
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- Strong understanding of Convoy systems perferred
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description