Software Release Manager
What you will be doing
- UiPath powers Robotics Process Automation with AI to transform the digital workforce – automates patterns of humans to increase efficiency and optimize your business process.
- We are looking for a Release Manager Lead to help us develop and manage the E2E predictable release cadence with quality including streamlining the communication across disciplines from Development, Product Managers, Quality Engineers, and Support daily.
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
- Own and deliver predictable train releases to market E2E (weekly/monthly/quarterly rhythm) while working across disciplined teams to ensure milestones are met.
- Manage risks/issues, dependencies, mitigation, compliance, and planning as part of the application lifecycle.
- Work with Development and Product Managers on scope and capacity planning as part of early planning to assess gaps and opportunities.
- Facilitate cross-department coordination of release management functions (ie. Legal, security, QA, etc).
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness leveraging data trends and metrics across functions including performance indicators
- Establish standardization and consistent release management processes globally and cross department coordination of release functions.
- Forecast demand for release resources and identify opportunities for greater efficiency across the enterprise.
What you will bring
- 8+ years expertise and leadership in Release Management and/or background in testing and/or prior experience in product management.
- 5+ years strong program management background with E2E accountability for quality and product release.
- Experience in various agile and hybrid methodologies and continuous integration.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules on a global scale.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.