Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Services at ExtraHop
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
Bring your program management skills, collaborative style and technology experience to be part of a fast-paced team in a growing high tech environment. Demonstrate your ability to quickly add value in a high performing, talented IT organization that supports critical global business functions.
The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the delivery of complex, or enterprise wide projects and programs on time, on budget, meeting stakeholder objectives. Projects span infrastructure, application development, integration, web services, and more.
- Project Delivery
- Lead and direct matrixed project cross functional teams to deliver projects on time, budget and scope.
- Negotiate with organizational management to obtain required project resources.
- Develop and actively manage project plans, charters, schedules, risks, budgets and resources to deliver required results.
- Process Improvement
- Provide project management mentorship to team members.
- Enhance the project management practice through targeted process improvements.
- Develop end-to-end process flows to identify areas for improvement.
- Project Communications
- Reporting on project status, risks, decisions, health, and corrective measures.
- Contribute updates to the enterprise project dashboard on KPIs, metrics.
- Project Management Process creation
- Guide the creation of a project management discipline at ExtraHop.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, foster open communications on teams and across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple efforts and negotiate competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, creativity
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC; familiar with agile development methodology
- Application of industry based project management and systems development methodologies and tools
- Ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish confidence and credibility with senior level IT leaders and executive stakeholders
- Mentoring other project managers
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 6+ years of project management experience leading complex projects and teams
- Proven and substantial experience delivering large development or technology projects in a matrixed organization
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law