ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Project Manager for ServiceNow on the Customer Outcomes team, you will manage internal strategic and transformation programs and projects. The Senior Project Manager will increase the effectiveness and impact of key programs by aligning business strategies and execution. The Senior Project Manager will play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. They will be accountable for the entire project scope, project team, and the success or failure of the project. To be successful, the Senior Project Manager shall adopt the organization’s consistent, rigorous project management methodology to accelerate the realization of benefits.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager will work on complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, have exposure to senior-level decision making, and establish relationships with people across the entire company.
As such, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager who can rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the team. To be successful in this role, the Senior Project Manager will have influencing & leadership skills, an adaptive mindset, and an ability to problem solve. They will be able to function well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and will be comfortable with ambiguous situations.
- Own and drive end-to-end delivery of multiple global, cross-functional initiatives with multi-level dependencies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal business partners to estimate efforts, define milestones, execute, and deliver with high standards.
- Track progress, identify and resolve dependencies, mitigate risks, and communicate status to upper management and partners.
- Establish/improve a standard methodology and metrics for the organization with best practices and continuous improvement.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, handle issues, and provide support to teams balancing opposing priorities. Get results proactively.
To be successful in this role you have:
· 8+ years of program management experience driving internal strategic priority programs and projects
· Proven history of leading projects that have achieved business outcomes
· Desire to drive process excellence
· Strong communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Solid understanding of program management principles and processes and previous experience utilizing
· High proficiency with collaborating, process management and reporting tools
· Experience in multiple global, cross-team initiatives
· Ability to influence without authority
· Ability to work with teams with diversity
· Growth mentality, ability to be innovative and adapt quickly
· Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
· Excellent executive presence and interpersonal skills across all levels of leadership
· Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global organization
· Keen reader of people, culture and situations to take control and make things happen
· Excel in conflict resolution, negotiation, and people management
· Extraordinary organizational and planning skills
· Ability to recognize, communicate and resolve blockers quickly and effectively
· Shown aptitude of Professional Services and Customer Success businesses, challenges and risks
· Proficiency with project management tools: ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management, Smartsheet
· Proven ability to tackle routine and complicated problems effectively and independently
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.