ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
In Product Operations, we’re committed to our purpose of making work, work better. That means we’re always thinking about our customers and how we can ensure we deliver the high-quality products they’ve come to expect from ServiceNow: transformative, secure, compliant and on time. It’s up to us to drive our products to the finish line and into our customers’ workplaces. Working together, we keep our cloud secure; enable our customers’ success; provide proactive and actionable insights; and support employee education and experience.
Our Product Operations team is seeking a M&A program manager to direct and manage M&A integration for our Products organization. Your focus will be on managing the due diligence process, integration planning and execution; covering go-to-market, operational and decision management support. You’ll partner with all levels of stakeholders and employees to ensure integration decisions are aligned cross-functionally among teams including product management, engineering, global cloud services, and global technical support. You’ll ensure delivery of high quality, relevant, timely and accurate information to enable key decisions and drive successful completion of our M&A strategy.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide leadership across our Product organization in merger integration activities starting with investigation; continuing through due diligence and planning; and ending with final deployment
- Participate in due diligence to uncover any areas of concern/risk areas related to acquisition integration
- Define and ensure that standard toolkits and success metrics are used for integration activities; proactively suggest changes and improvements.
- Create consolidated program milestones, monitor inter-dependencies, mitigation program risks, and execute communication plans
- Lead meetings and workshops with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant roadblocks.
- Execute integration plans with a balance on speed, cost, quality, and level of disruption to the business and a focus on employee / customer satisfaction.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies; proactively identify potential planning gaps, suggest mitigations to risks, and take action to complete open items.
- Build a strong working relationship with key stakeholders to drive success
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Management or MBA from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in Global M&A integrations, including definition of requirements, cross-functional and remote team management, and management of re-platform activities.
- Worked for a multinational in a high growth, fast paced and dynamic global technology-driven environment. Enterprise SaaS experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence to routinely interact with an executive level audience
- Experience leading change management programs
- Hands on, can do attitude, results orientated, highly organized and passionate about the business and the customers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.