Technical Account Manager at Auth0
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:49 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the mid-market and enterprise segments are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives.
** This role will be home based in the UK, travelling to customers across the DACH region as required (approximately once/twice per month) and requires both English and fluent German language skills. **
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of enterprise companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks and escalations
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal product and engineering teams.
- Strong background in any of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Product Management, Tier 1 Developer Support, Technical Project Management, or similar role
- An understanding of, or experience in, account management or customer success
- Understanding of common software development practice. Understanding of identity and surrounding technologies, or the willingness to learn
- Experience in project coordination or management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO
- Ability to track and influence customer behaviour & health metrics across an Enterprise-level portfolio of accounts.
- Fluent German language skills required (both written and verbal)
Read Full Job Description