Technical Integration Specialist
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision for transforming manufacturing by creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production. 100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the age of the fourth industrial revolution.
Come help us shape the future of robotic process automation. Our RPA Software Platform is a global product used by many of the Fortune 1000. Our software bots are trained to manipulate applications like human users.
UiPath has a great opportunity to extend its reach and customers by enabling its growing technology partners capabilities and solutions.
As a member of the Product Technical Alliances team, you will be responsible for designing and engineering technical integrations with various companies within the growing UiPath technology partner ecosystem. You’ll assist with the evaluation of partner products while acting as a consultant/trusted advisor to UiPath's technology partners on best practices; provide technical integration level support to partners and internal staff; assist in evangelizing integration work to internal and external audiences though presentations and demos.
- Participate or lead the technical vetting of 3rd-party technologies as part of a partner diligence process
- Develop technical POC activities when necessary
- Assist in design specifications needed for integrations
- Act as primary engineer for core integrations development with partner technologies
- Assist in creating documentation or marketing collateral
- Assist in developing horizontal or vertical solutions
- Develop demo assets for UiPath’s internal pre-sales and delivery teams as well as UiPath's business partners
- Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills with cross functional teams
- Solid understanding of C# with exposure to Windows workflow foundation
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Good understanding of modern web APIs (REST) and authorization (OAuth)
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Good understanding of test-driven development
- Passionate in learning new technologies – with the ability to apply them
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute and see tasks to conclusion
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills across broad audiences
- 3+ years experience in .NET development in a consulting or delivery role
- Preferred experience with RPA tools or UiPath
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.