Technical Program Manager - Customer Experience at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to work across our Customer Experience group. In this role you will be responsible for solving hard problems, scoping and delivering large projects end‐to‐end, driving project schedules from design to release, and handling the production launch. You will make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time‐to‐market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross‐functional project teams.
- Co-planning with stakeholders and business teams: sales, technical support and customer success
- Improving communication effectiveness within team
- Planning process enhancements
- Identifying architectural gaps
- Working across teams to work through high priority customer needs
- Ensuring delivery of world class products and services
- Leading large, strategic initiatives like latency reduction, localization
- Owning project design and implementation of group‐wide big bets
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large‐scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross‐functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non‐technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed requirements specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Ability to dive deep and never be out of touch with the details of the business