Technical Program Manager - Customer Experience
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps — the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback — more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business: customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to work across our Customer Experience group. In this role you will be responsible for solving hard problems, scoping and delivering large projects end‐to‐end, driving project schedules from design to release, and handling the production launch. You will make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time‐to‐market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross‐functional project teams.
- Co-planning with stakeholders and business teams: sales, technical support and customer success
- Improving communication effectiveness within team
- Planning process enhancements
- Identifying architectural gaps
- Working across teams to work through high priority customer needs
- Ensuring delivery of world class products and services
- Leading large, strategic initiatives like latency reduction, localization
- Owning project design and implementation of group‐wide big bets
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large‐scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross‐functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non‐technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed requirements specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Ability to dive deep and never be out of touch with the details of the business