Technical Program Manager - Employee Experience at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As the Technical Program Manager for Employee Experience, you will be responsible for coordinating across teams and across disciplines, to ensure that complex multi-quarter deliverables are getting into the hands of customers more quickly. You will coordinate across engineering, product management, quality assurance, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure we deliver the right features, as quickly as possible.
You will also coordinate across multiple teams (Employee Experience, Reporting Platform, Data Platform, etc) to deliver large initiatives. Responsibilities will include identifying and tracking dependencies, identifying roadblocks and helping clear them, communicating status and aligning across teams from inception to delivery, and helping find creative solutions to provide core value while making tradeoffs.
The role will include wearing multiple hats to improve features and improve velocity to customer value - working with PM to clarify product requirements / user stories, working with marketing to produce marketing information for release, working with engineering to drive process efficiency, etc. There will be opportunity for driving both customer-facing features as well as back-end infrastructure evolution.
Candidates Index High On:
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Prioritization, coordination, and communication across teams.
- Strong understanding and belief in agile experimentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business