Technical Program Manager - Engineering Operations
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering operations and special projects team, which reports directly to the VP of Engineering and works across the organization to lead cross-product and cross-functional programs. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end, from requirements definition to release, and for providing technical and thought leadership during all phases. You will make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams. Spanning both program management and product management responsibilities, you will own new product initiatives, cross-company processes and operating models, Engineering-wide investments, and resolution of top customer and partner pain points. You will communicate with stakeholders around the globe as you develop and lead projects and programs across the organization and the company.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs