Technical Program Manager - Experience Management Programs at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Engineering organization. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams.
As the Technical Program Manager for our Engineering Services team, you will drive the engineering efforts to co-develop innovative solutions in partnership with enterprise clients and operationalize the workflows to support the Qualtrics ‘Partner First’ Initiative. You will work across Engineering and Services organizations to translate business objectives to functional specs that ES teams will develop in coordination with Product Engineering. As part of the Engineering organization, you will support engineering wide initiatives around migrations, patching, deprecations, and internal tooling. You’ll also support the creation of client-funded integrations that support the Developer Platform, a huge growth opportunity for the company to unlock new revenue streams, increase stickiness in our customer environments, and continued development of our platform’s capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business