Technical Program Manager at MediaAlpha
The Technical Program Manager will work with Account Managers and external partners to onboard ad experiences on Publisher Websites, from initial sales conversations to ongoing support. This role will also look for and develop more efficient and seamless ways of integration with our customers.
- Manage the integration of ad unit deployments across our customer websites.
- Work with internal business partners, end clients, and engineers to define, build, test, and roll out ad unit integrations.
- Participate in partner calls and meetings, providing technical expertise and guidance to potential and existing partners.
- Manage Backlog and Kanban workflows.
- Help define and drive success metrics for partner integrations.
- Help drive better solutions for how we manage and roll-out our products to Publishers.
- A deep understanding of how the internet and websites work.
- Experience working with engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly, concisely, and thoughtfully.
- A self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and ability to problem solve, while paying careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager) and Atlasssian Suite (JIRA, Confluence) a plus.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High quality health and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in network). Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after one year).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).