Technical Program Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Friday, September 11, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Product Delivery organization. This role will work cross-functionally to drive, define, prioritize, and execute, large projects and programs that support our Company goals. Reporting to the Director of Program Management we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Product and Engineering to manage complex and large-scale cross-team initiatives, clarifying needs and value, securing commitment from teams across the organization, setting timelines, and lead activities from design through delivery.
- Ask questions that clarify priorities and scope and enable the team to be highly effective.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure transparency to program goals, commitments, risks, progress, and deliverable quality.
- Identify and develop solutions to impediments or bottlenecks that pose a risk to the program success and communicate any trade-offs that may result from these solutions.
- Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and teams, coordinating work across disparate teams.
- Engage and energize the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
Might be a good fit if you:
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Track record of collaboration in managing and successfully delivering large scale software development programs.
- Ability to clearly communicate and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
- Ability to influence and work through others where direct reporting relationships do not exist.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on execution in a data-informed environment.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust solutions.
- Experience with agile and other program management methodologies
Bonus points for:
- Working at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in SW development.
- #US; #CA; #AR
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.