Technical Program Manager
At Smartsheet, we are building the next generation workspace collaboration platform. Our Technical Operations team is committed to operational excellence and delivering a world class customer experience. We're in an exciting high growth stage and now is the best time to join our team. Learn more about us with this short video overview of Smartsheet: Smartsheet Overview Video.
We are currently looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our team. In this position, you will support the reliability and performance of our critical production application systems; supporting 24/7 delivery to over 70,000 customers worldwide.
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Drive process initiatives to optimize delivery of Smartsheet SaaS platform, computing resources – create work plans, gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analysis and develop final recommendations.
- Manage key relationships with partners and internal customers, performing capacity planning and forecasting.
- Identify delivery metrics and lead efforts to improve the efficiency, quality and cost of resource management to scale with the growth of Smartsheet,
- Develop and oversee deployment plans related to the delivery and management of Smartsheet’s production infrastructure.
- Continuous optimization of our Service Impacting Event (SIE) process and coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Relentless focus on the post-incident review process to ensure follow through on the technology and process initiatives to increase the quality and availability of the Smartsheet platform.
- BS degree in Engineering, IT-related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of data center/operations/development experience, including experience in SaaS environments.
- 4+ years of turning customer requirements into technical specifications for new product introductions and experience with data analytics and database management.
- Strong customer service focus; ability to communicate with and facilitate process with diverse groups including highly technical teams.
- Proven ability to take customer requirements and turn them into technical specifications for new product introductions.
- Proven ability with data analytics and database management.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Proven project-management, interpersonal and communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.