Technical Project Manager AI
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath
- Overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry with 2-4 years working on Machine Learning & Statistics projects.
- Strong consulting skills and proven background of driving customer engagements in a professional services capacity
- Experience leading agile development and engineering efforts from initial envisioning and epic construction to product deployment.
- Strong demonstrated experience leading diverse teams through rapid development cycles and producing high-quality software products and services at scale.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning pipelines - data ingestion, feature engineering, modeling, predicting, explaining, deploying and monitoring ML models.
- Experience leading teams working with Java, Python, R, C / C++ or similar scripting languages and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more open-source toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, OpenCV etc.
- Knowledge of one or more Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, CNTK, Caffe, Keras, DeepLearning4J etc.
- Advanced knowledge and project-level experience with Azure, GCP and/or AWS.
- Preferred Skills:
- Masters in Computer science or related field with focus on advanced technology and solutions
- Experience managing projects using Jira, Visual Studio, or similar platforms with agile management capabilities
- Experience with business and financial modeling to estimate revenue opportunities and evaluate corresponding investment and ROI
- Experience managing rapidly-evolving landscapes and teams and driving to successful outcomes with higher degrees of initial uncertainty and team forming/storming dynamics
- Experience driving high-level customer discussions and presenting concepts and whiteboarding solutions “on the fly”
- Experience working in environments and with solutions that are cloud-based (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with large data sets, cloud-based development and deployment, open source practices and frameworks and experience in putting AI applications in production.
- Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Post Graduate / Graduate in computer science or a related field and a strong program management background.
Here's what you will be doing at UiPath
- Lead clients through an innovation lifecycle by identifying new opportunities to innovate using the latest techniques and RPA, ML, and AI product capabilities to unlock the full potential of our platform.
- You will drive cross-functional teams of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Engineers, and Business Subject Matter Experts to build showcase solutions that highlight the next generation of automation and intelligent robots.
- You will also help define new solutions patterns and frameworks to solve problems in a highly repeatable manner and at global and enterprise scale. We are one of the few companies in the world working on real AI problems, have teams interfacing directly with the customers and have the customers ready to use the things we build. As an Senior Program Manager you will have a rare opportunity to make real-world impact and be at the forefront of real solutions using cutting-edge technologies. You will interface with our clients, partners, and internal product management and engineering teams to do the following: Drive individual customer engagements and ensure the successful outcome and delivery of solutions Help identify high-impact business scenarios and use cases where AI-driven robots can lead the way to greater levels of automation, intelligent decisioning, and intelligent routing/pathing providing game-changing opportunities across and within major business and industry segments. Compose and orchestrate a cross-functional team comprised of data scientists, data and software engineers, business subject matter experts, process experts, and key business decision makers through a full-lifecycle design and implementation of minimum viable products (MVP) that can be refined and scaled to commercial-level product(s) and or services. Drive detailed-level design sessions and prioritize and organize work across releases, iterations, and sprints. Orchestrate individual project team activities and help remove blockers that otherwise would prevent the team from accomplishing its mission and producing high-quality deliverables and solutions. Conduct regular daily/weekly cadence activities to manage engagement and agile development activities Document insights and learnings from engagements and determine how to improve future efforts and customer implementations. Report and analyze engagement outcomes and for continuous improvement and cycle-time reduction.