Training Program Coordinator
Smartsheet is seeking an organized professional to join our team as a Training Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate to internal stakeholders and meet internal deadlines, to ensure training programs are being run properly. This essential role is part of the Customer Operations team and will report directly to the Training Operations Manager in our Bellevue, WA Office.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Smartsheet’s products
- Acts as a project manager for current and future training programs
- Communicate with internal departments regarding deliverables and deadlines
- Discover/recognize marketing and engagement opportunities for training programs
- Assists with creating & maintaining new training programs
- Provide program support for the Smartsheet Certification program
- Provide program support for internal programs and packages
- Understand and maintain team financials and reporting
- Demonstrate confidence and interest in problem solving
- Have a passion for exceeding expectations
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Capable of clear communication with internal employees
- Organized individual who can hold themselves and others accountable to project deadlines
- Motivated personality who has a willingness to help others
- Model a determined focus and will to succeed that is contagious; handles adversity well, recovers quickly, and sustains drive over the long haul.
- Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner. Ensure organization is focused on key priorities.
- Knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Effective: Deliver quality
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.