Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Account Development (AD) Operations Analyst is a premier sales facing role acting as advisor, subject-matter expert, and “right” hand operations and analytics partner for account development leadership. Operations Specialists at Auth0 are enthusiastic sales champions - innately curious and excited to dig deep into operational and performance processes, systems, and data to assess current performance, identify improvement opportunities, and provide facts based insights that leadership leverages to achieve sales objectives. This is a global individual contributor role that will be critical to the success of our ADR organization. You need to be comfortable in a fast moving sometimes ambiguous environment. More specifically, you will have the experience, skills, and personal qualities necessary to meet the following role accountabilities:
- Become a key strategic business partner to sales leadership and their international ADR teams.
- Establish and manage a regular operations meeting cadence with stakeholders to assess and deliver on priority business needs; quickly learning the function’s end-to-end operational processes and performance goals.
- Evaluate, untangle, and streamline complex processes across multiple systems and tools.
- Champion the operational and reporting needs of the organization by defining and prioritizing requirements, working closely with our marketing, sales, and revenue operation partners to identify solutions, then serving as the ADR Ops subject matter expert / liaison for partner organizations.
- Derive fact-based insights that positions leaders to effectively manage their teams
- Monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), trends, and deliver prescriptive recommendations.
- Mine, cleanse, compile and visualize data in preparation for forecast reviews, sales events, and monthly and quarterly business reviews. Present findings and key results to senior leadership.
- Triage daily ADR help desk tickets to reduce ADR admin burden and accelerate “speed to lead”.
- Support Revenue Operations and Sales international territory planning, coverage assessments, quota design, and data administration initiatives as applicable.
- Proactively resolve regional data quality, process, and policy adherence issues.
- Serve as the ADR performance SME in support of Sales Tech stack architecture, data management, and systems delivery initiatives
- The role requires a keen understanding of upstream marketing operations and tools, ADR accountabilities, lead to opportunity performance metrics, lead flow, and qualification processes.
- Fluency in the use of SFDC (super user - not certified administrator) to acquire data necessary to analyze and manage performance, create reports, and develop dashboards.
- Strong familiarity with in/outbound resources, processes, and tools that ADRs leverage to acquire, mature, administer, and convert leads into qualified opportunities.
- Knowledge of ADR lead activity analytics and key performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience. Preference is given to experience in the following areas:
- Marketing, sales, and/or revenue operationsAccount development and salesKnowledge of sales principles, cycles, and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable and productive working across cultures and functions to achieve team goals.
- Proven communications skills and experience presenting complex issues succinctly to leadership.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com, familiar with Marketo, advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional collaborator and team orientation. "One Team: One Score" mindset.
- Flexible, able to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing startup environment.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Bias toward simplification without over-engineering.
- Prior experience as an ADR
- Intermediate or higher Tableau proficiency (design/publish/manage dashboards)
- Familiarity with Marketo and Outreach functionality and feature set - for instance, campaign execution and management
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.