Skilljar is seeking multiple Account Development Representatives to join our fast-growing team. These individuals will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and/or generating outbound contacts via prospecting.
We’re looking for team members with successful track records hunting B2B leads for a business software product, appointment setting, and managing inbound requests for information. In some cases, you will be giving online presentations about Skilljar. You will work closely with the CEO, Director of Marketing, Account Executives, and other team members to scale a sales development process that's delivering data-driven results. In addition to top-notch business development skills, you will be joining a small and rapidly growing team, where you will have direct input into go-to-market strategy and how we improve the product. Depending on your skills and experience, you will also have the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive role.
You must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambiguous environment, building sales processes on the fly, and working closely with sales, marketing and product teams to close major accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and high-judgment sales executives to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating startup that has already delighted dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Lead generation/sales experience for a B2B SaaS or enterprise software product. Skilled at discovering new leads through research and developing relationships with prospects through consultative selling.
- Highly data-driven and experienced with sales automation and CRM tools.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Comfortable making cold outbound contact with clients over phone and email.
- Ability to share, measure, and implement best practices with the team.
- Excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing market feedback. Startup experience a major plus.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Skilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.