Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
The Business Development Team at Stackline is responsible for the company’s continued growth. The Account Executive for Mid-Market accounts is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in securing new logo revenue growth of our business.
A successful Account Executive Expansion, focused on mid-size businesses, will be enthusiastic in their ability to connect with and uncover the needs of existing clients. A persuasive account executive will align those needs with the variety of products and services Stackline has to offer to provide ideal solutions.
- Own a specific book of business within an assigned industry vertical, focusing on mid-sized accounts.
- Quota responsibility of increasing or upselling existing book of business for SAAS and professional service agreements.
- Grow, manage and maintain a pipeline of potential client opportunities.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to provide Stackline solutions to their needs.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving monthly and quarterly KPI’s.
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience.
- 1+ years of experience selling to Amazon and/or Walmart.com.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding goals for assigned targets.
- Ability to stay organized, think big, and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and drive to put in the work other's wont.
- Active interest in working with a team of talented individuals with very high standards.
- Understand how brands go to market.
- Strong communication, both written and oral.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs.
- 5+ years of relevant sales or account management experience with demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding goals.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience working in eCommerce sales positions at a brand or manufacturer.
- Experience working in a nimble and fast paced environment.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.