About the Role:
As a RealSelf Account Executive, you will serve as the initial business contact for the doctor client and will be responsible for onboarding, engagement and up-selling. You are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality of service and retention.
In this role you will:
- Meet and exceed sales and engagement plan targets by building relationship with clients based on proper expectations and a mapped path to client success
- Manage a book of business from onboarding to contract initiation: account start up, technical support, conflict resolution, quarterly reviews, account optimization and up sells
- Works closely with clients to facilitate activity from new member to sponsor to ensure growth and success of a managed book of business
- Effectively communicates company value proposition and offerings to client
- Support the launch or expanded availability of both new and core markets via cold-calling and relationship-building based on company directives
- Ideal candidate will not only achieve sales and engagement targets but will also act as a client advocate and partner for sustained client loyalty
- Have a proven ability to leverage sales instincts to balance Acquisition and Account Management activities to reach and exceed sales and engagement goals
- Are a motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator with a focus on solving problems and creating win-win situations
- Extremely detail oriented with a high level of initiative and critical-thinking
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively is a must
- Demonstrated success using solid verbal/ written communication and relationship building skills to achieve sales goals
- Ability to effectively work both independently and as a team player within an inside sales and support team environment
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Salesforce.com experience highly preferred
- BA/BS desired
Travel: Some travel may be required for this role.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.