About the Role:
As a RealSelf Account Executive, you will serve as the initial business contact for the doctor client and will be responsible for on-boarding, client engagement, and closing new business. You are expected to provide excellent customer service to your accounts while offering strategic coaching and recommendations to align with client needs.
In this role you will:
- Meet and exceed sales and engagement plan targets by building relationships with clients based on proper expectations and a mapped path to client success
- Manage a book of business from onboarding to contract initiation: account start-up, technical support, conflict resolution, quarterly reviews, account optimization, and upsells
- Works closely with clients to facilitate activity from new member to sponsor to ensure growth and success of a managed book of business
- Effectively communicates company value proposition and offerings to client
- Support the launch or expanded availability of both new and core markets via cold-calling and relationship-building based on company directives
- The ideal candidate will not only achieve sales and engagement targets but will also act as a client advocate and partner for sustained client loyalty
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
A hard-working, self-motivated coach, always looking for ways to deliver value to your clients. You take pride in your personal brand, and the brand we have built at RealSelf. Providers consider you not only a resource, but a direct extension of their business.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Have a proven ability to leverage sales instincts to balance Acquisition and have a proven ability to quickly build relationships to drive results and close new business.
- Are a motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator with a focus on solving client problems and creating win-win situations
- Extremely detail-oriented with a high level of initiative and critical-thinking
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively is a must
- Demonstrated success using solid verbal/ written communication and relationship building skills to achieve sales goals
- Ability to effectively work both independently and as a team player within an inside sales and support team environment
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Salesforce, Outreach, and Zoom.
Currently, travel is not anticipated for this role
Due to COVID-19, our entire company is remote.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.