TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
As an Account Executive (AE) at TINYpulse you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us achieve our mission to Make Employees Happier. If you’re passionate about impacting the cultures of companies, lives of employees, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming an AE here could very well be right for you!
At TINYpulse, our AE’s build and manage company relationships with potential customers around the world. You are our boots-on-the-ground solution to build personal relationships and make our customers successful. You will be responsible for generating new business with easy-to-identify prospects. You’ll get to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- While we enjoy inbound referrals, this position is first and foremost a hunter role
- Handle overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of the TINYpulse platform to customers throughout the US
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities and present sales strategies to TINYpulse sales leadership
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level Executives, Directors, and Managers
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments
- Collaborative by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- High level of empathy. It’s important for our AEs to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level Executives
P.S. Check out our new office that was recently featured in GeekWire.
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at [email protected]