Xinova is at an inflection point. We’ve successfully built and scaled a global network of innovators and fortune 500 customers including Pepsi and Honda purely on our reputation and internal networks, without a dedicated sales team. With a proven process and product, we are now staring down an immediate opportunity to accelerate and are starting to build a growth team.
The Xinova Account Executive will produce results by creating a well-managed, profitable book of business across a variety of high-tech markets. The executive is a curious prospector, customer-focused problem solver, and creative closer who can capably represent our broad, innovative product portfolio. This executive will build Xinova's reputation as a trusted partner who can reliably execute on our client's R&D projects.
What You Get to Do
- Full-cycle sales- Prospect, develop, and close revenue
- Drive activity in partnership with our Innovation Services and Network Platform teams to not only sell services but to refine how we bring services to clients
- Sell our entire portfolio of technology innovation solutions
- Develop and share sales collateral
- Lead through influence, aligning teams to work towards a common goal
- Drive follow on sales once completion of service
Here’s what we offer
- Sales territories with unlimited opportunity
- Competitive base pay
- Uncapped commission structure
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of previous B2B services sales and account management experience
- Ability to clearly articulate business issues and solutions and negotiate at a Senior Management level with a consultative, informed approach.
- Process oriented, capable of working across multiple accounts with globally distributed teams
- Hungry: you thrive in an environment with emergent products and processes and are driven to drive results.
- Tough skin, do not discourage easily.
- Creative and innovative, willing to experiment with a variety of approaches and tactics
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel
- Domain knowledge in (Health Tech, Med Tech, Food Tech, Ag Tech, Software, Hardware, Construction)
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate and innovate on behalf of the customer