Account Manager, Breeder Support Program at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Do you love watching your book of business grow? This account manager will fearlessly drive implementation of program benefits in a rapidly growing market to an audience of small business owners. These individuals thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. They have great entrepreneurial instincts, and are confident and adaptable communicators across diverse channels! They collaborate with peers to innovate ways to drive program integration with their best-in-class network of partners.
Our account managers are motivated by cumulative growth and an uncapped bonus model that will mature over time! Their accounts will grow with them, as they focus on creating relationships and use our program benefits to develop long term, loyal partners. Our accounts are responsible business owners with cat & dog breeding programs across North America.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Qualify and onboard up to 25 accounts per week
- Drive new relationships at industry events across the US and Canada
- Rollout regularly changing sales initiatives to your partners
- Prepare continuous reporting to your accounts and maintain appropriate touchpoint cadence
- 2+years of sales experience - preferred B2B or entrepreneurial
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- A self-starter with a positive demeanor as well as enthusiastic when working as part of a team
- Proven understanding of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics, and work from home systems
- An infectious passion for pets, with a strong belief in Trupanion’s mission to help cats & dogs receive the best veterinary care
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.