Account Manager - Commercial Sales
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You are passionate about driving growth at a scaling company. No challenge is too big, and you thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments.
You will help drive:
- Achieving customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying and executing on expansion opportunities
- Driving revenue and growth within a portfolio of Convoy’s Commercial customers
- Analyzing customer data and sharing insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Operating across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service.
- Driving analyses. Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions.
- Running business reviews on-site with your target customers
- Executing on shared account onboarding process and framework with other key partners; including sales and operations
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-8 years of account management and/or sales experience
- Consistent track record of onboarding, retaining and growing a book of business
- Ability to prioritize and manage a portfolio of customers
- Strong operations or detailed account management experience (comfortable diving into the details)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self directed and proactive approach to work - adept at working in highly dynamic environments
- Creative thinker able to develop new internal processes and to challenge our customers to think differently
- Exceptional Excel/Data management skills
- This position is located in our corporate office in Seattle, WA. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
Preferred Skills and Qualification:
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience a plus
- Technology industry and startup experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
You will be evaluated on:
- Customer obsession - ability to listen and understand our customer’s business, partnering with them to deliver outstanding results
- Delivering results -- financial and KPI performance
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change
- Effective communication - strong verbal, written, customer service, and social skills
- Self motivation and independent problem solving
- Data driven decision making
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you’re a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description