Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the Account Manager will help run strategic vision and execution within Convoy's customer accounts.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Liaising with operational teams to support shipment success
- Identify customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying expansion opportunities
- Driving revenue and growth with Convoy’s customers
- Supporting execution against strategic account plans
- Analyzing customer data and sharing insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Supporting account-based programs / project management initiatives
- Executing on shared account on-boarding process in partnership with business development and operations
We're looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years of customer facing experience
- Consistent track record of on-boarding, retaining and growing customers
- Exceptional Excel/Data management skills
- Strong operations or detailed account management experience (comfortable diving into the details)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self directed and proactive approach to work - adept at working in highly dynamic environments
Nice to haves:
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience a plus
- Technology industry and startup experience a plus
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!