Account Manager at RealSelf
About the Role:
As a RealSelf Account Manager, you will be joining us in a key role that will be responsible for assisting in developing and retaining our doctor community through effective relationship management and client happiness. Some focus in acquiring and upselling accounts will be required in this role.
In this role you will:
- Meet and exceed growth objectives by rapidly growing revenue and engagement in selected accounts, beyond initial contract activation
- Work closely with clients to build and implement account plans and strategies to ensure growth, engagement and success of a handled book of business. Duties include: sponsorship start-up, technical support, conflict resolution, quarterly reviews, up-sells, retention calls and payment collections
- Improve client happiness by effectively communicating company value proposition and offerings by acting as a product and training evangelist and coach
- You will not only lead in terms of revenue and engagement growth numbers but will help craft standard methodologies and category strategy based on feedback provided
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
A hard working, self motivated coach, always looking for ways to deliver value to your clients. You take pride in your in your personal brand, and the brand we have built at RealSelf. Providers consider you not only a resource, but a direct extension of their business.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 3 - 5 years of validated experience in exceeding quota and growth objectives in account management, consultative sales and/or business consulting, preferably in a SaaS model
- Strong inside sales & account management with multiple, concurrent client relationships is helpful; with specific experience working with small businesses or medical/cosmetic practices
- You will be required to multi-task and handle time effectively
- Highly motivated with an innate capacity to achieve top results and break through barriers, resolved to adapt quickly and comfortable with some ambiguity
- Demonstrated success using oral and written communication and presentation skills to achieve account and sales results
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Salesforce.com experience highly preferred
- Advertising or SEM/SEO sales background a plus
Not anticipated for this role at this time.
Due to COVID-19, our entire company is remote.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.