About the Role: As a RealSelf Account Manager, you will be joining us in a key role that will be responsible for assisting in developing and retaining our doctor community through effective relationship management and client happiness.
In this role you will:
- Meet and exceed growth objectives by rapidly growing revenue and engagement in selected accounts, beyond initial contract activation
- Work closely with clients to build and implement account plans and strategies to ensure growth, engagement and success of a handled book of business. Duties include: sponsorship start-up, technical support, conflict resolution, quarterly reviews, up-sells, retention calls and payment collections
- Improve client happiness by effectively communicating company value proposition and offerings by acting as a product and training evangelist and coach
- You will not only lead in terms of revenue and engagement growth numbers but will help craft standard methodologies and category strategy based on feedback provided
About You: A hard working, self motivated coach, always looking for ways to deliver value to your clients. You take pride in your in your personal brand, and the brand we have built at RealSelf. Providers consider you not only a resource, but a direct extensive of their business.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 3 - 5 years of validated experience in exceeding quota and growth objectives in account management, consultative sales and/or business consulting, preferably in a Saas model
- Strong inside sales & account management with multiple, concurrent client relationships is helpful; with specific experience working with small businesses or medical/cosmetic practices
- You will be required to multi-task and handle time effectively
- Highly motivated with innate capacity to achieve top results and break through barriers, resolved to adapt quickly and comfortable with some ambiguity
- Demonstrated success using oral and written communication and presentation skills to achieve account and sales results
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Salesforce.com experience highly preferred
- Advertising or SEM/SEO sales background a plus
- BA/BS required
Some travel may be anticipated for this role when conferences land in your region.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.