Account Specialist at OfferUp
OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and reinvent local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust.
At a Glance
- 85M+ Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15+ percent of adults in key markets like Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami and Las Vegas use OfferUp every month
About the role:
OfferUp is seeking an experienced Account Specialist to help scale the Auto’s Vertical. If you are a confident, self-starter who enjoys building relationships and helping customers achieve success, this is the role for you.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Tier 1 support for our Verified Dealer Partners
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to dealer needs and objectives
- Track and report on all activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Use, track and solve tickets in Zendesk from partner team, Dealer Partners, and sales teams
- Achieve upsell goals through educating customers on the value of our Verified Dealer Program and services
- Retaining and educating existing partners
- Managing a large book of business - 400 ~ 500 accounts
- Monitoring billing and payment for our Dealer Partners
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- 1-2 years of proven Account Management, Customer Support, Customer Success, New Business Development or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Versed in the art of selling to busy, no-nonsense business owners while developing relationships for long-term success
- Zendesk and Salesforce experience
Helpful, but not required:
- Multi-lingual; Spanish-speaking a big plus
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com/tagged/culture
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.