Advisory Solution Consultant-Alliances/Channels at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
About this Role:
ServiceNow is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales solution consultant to join our Alliances team in support of 15-20 of our service provider (SP) partners. A SP Senior Solution Consultant identifies and aligns ServiceNow capabilities to drive business outcomes for our partners’ use of NOW solutions, both internally (i.e. partner's CIO is the customer) and as part of their service offerings (ServiceNow is embedded in a service the partner sells to an end customer). In this role, you will work in close collaboration with multiple ServiceNow account executives to build and execute a partner business plan. Activities include providing pre-sales support, technical product and architecture advice, and delivering on-going communication of the latest ServiceNow capabilities as aligned to the strategic priorities defined in the business plan. This is a top-level individual contributor role, with commensurate expectations of performance, professionalism, integrity, and problem solving skills. Candidates for this role should live in the Eastern (US) time zone.
Experience that will help you stand out:
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
· Proven ability to grow and nurture early-stage partner relationships including: practice development, technical enablement, architecture guidance & best practices
· Previous pre-sales experience working with BPOs, SIs, and top tier consultancies
· Experience building and launching service provider offerings
· Prioritization and focus - ability to cover a complex territory that will include many partners, quickly triage/identify which partners will generate the most revenue
· Sales experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
· A current ServiceNow certification (e.g. Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist)
· ServiceNow platform development experience
What you get to do in this role:
· Work with a spectacular team of seasoned alliances professionals in a positive, inclusive, diverse, and highly collaborative work environment
· Work with the top 10% of partners in ServiceNow’s alliances ecosystem
· Practice true business value selling, with a strong sales support framework
· Design and launch differentiated service provider offerings; see your work have an impact!
· Work with the industry-leading NOW platform and solutions
· Support Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with our partners
· Stay current on ServiceNow product developments/releases
· Provide thought leadership and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure partner and end-customer success is achieved
· Participate in and deliver Business Reviews and executive briefings
· Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization
· Identifying, leading and contributing to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, technology days, “lunch and learns” etc.
What you need to be successful in this role:
· 5+ years of Solution Consulting experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or communications
· Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
· Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
· Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
· Execution focus – proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
· Nimble learning – ability to quickly grasp the essence of new issues and concepts
· Collaboration – the ability to work across teams in a highly matrixed organization
· Influence – the ability to navigate complex partner organizations, identify stakeholders and power players, and build credibility and trust with them
· Bias for action – someone who addresses new opportunities and challenges quickly
· Business acumen – strong understanding of how consulting firms, IT service providers and business process outsourcers make money, as well as the industry pressures they face
· Ability to work with a highly diverse set of partners, identify and respond to the unique needs of each one, with minimal guidance/supervision
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.