Alliances & Channels Sales Operations Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Attend and participate in all forecast meetings supporting Sales Management in the weekly roll-up of their forecast
- Perform pipeline reviews and establish best practices and methodologies for forecast accuracy
- Analyze and review current customer licensing, products and usage and identify new revenue opportunities
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer needs and pricing policies.
- Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure all Orders are approved within pricing and discount policies.
- Interface to Deals Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e. revenue recognition)
- Interface with Order Management to ensure accuracy of booked sales opportunities in the ServiceNow sales automation tool.
- Support sales organization’s requirement for Customer licensing compliance
- Work with multiple business stakeholders (legal, finance, marketing) to develop solutions against Channel & Alliance growth and roadmap and develop operational best practices
- Partner with Sales Managers and Account Executives/Managers to identify opportunities to increase revenue, improve salesforce efficiency, and scale our business effectively
- Act as the first line support for Channel & Alliance sales team and Channel & Alliance partners in areas of training, onboarding and ongoing collaboration
- Work in partnership with Channel & Alliance sales team on partner calls to ensure pricing policies and deal strategy are clearly understood
- Develop dashboard requirements to provide visibility to Channel & Alliance pipeline and transactions as well as performance against metrics
- Maintain Channel & Alliance account maps & assignments in the ServiceNow sales automation tool
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2-4 years of proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
- Experience with a CRM system
- Has been in a role supporting Sales Reps and Sales Territories
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Team Player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to drive conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Must be hands-on with solid attention detail
- Selling Software as a Service is a plus
- Results Driven
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.