Area Vice President, Global 16 Partner Sales at ServiceNow
Title: Area Vice President, Global 16 Partner Sales
Position Reports to: Sr. Vice President, Global Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE)
Location: Santa Clara HQ or Major US City
The Area Vice President, Global 16 Partner Sales will be accountable for building and leading a world class global team of partner account executives (Sell to-through & Design In) to the Global 16 Partners to secure targeted NNACV. The qualified individual will need to be able to internalize the Global ACE mission & transformational op model principles and partner management system to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ with and through the Global 16 partners.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for NOW clients.
- Accountable leader with a strong Sales background and general management (GM) skills to build and lead the global-regional team to achieve the targeted annual Global 16 Partner NNACV with a 35%+ CAGR over the next 3-5 years
- Align, execute & govern a ‘two in the box’ model on the targeted Global 16 partners who will represent 40%+ of NOW’s business at $10B+ in a tight & seamless collaboration with the G6 & G10 global alliance leaders
- Enable team to develop and execute joint pursuit plans with the G16 Global Alliance Directors & aligned global ACE Solution Consultants to create new sources of ‘Client 0’ revenue growth via two primary sales motions (Sell to IT & Design In for next gen managed services) with & through a Service Provider delivery model
- Attract, recruit, develop and retain top Partner Sales talent
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Global Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE), this individual will collaborate closely with the G6 & G10 Global Alliance VPs to cross functionally align, operationalize and localize the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs within the three regions.
- Execute the ACE transformation R&R ‘self-competency’ assessments to assess talent & skill gaps with associated HR change management plan
- Strong professional network and ensures diverse and inclusive best practices to attract & recruit top talent to key roles
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” framing, shaping negotiating strategies & tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced & Influence’ revenue, as well as renewals.
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ within key partners for ‘sell to & design in’ initiatives.
- Support the development of world class business plans with the Global 6 & Global 10 Alliance Directors with associated QBR governance to include committed targets & shared metrics
- Established executive level relationships within the Global 16 Partner executive community.
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- C-suite relationship engagement and management - strong executive presence
- Intimate knowledge of the Global System Integrator Partner community is a must
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate joint engagement as and when necessary
- Clearly defined joint ‘sell to/design in’ initiatives with key Global 16 Partners with key milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- The ideal candidate will have 20 plus years of prior global alliances sales including business development executive leadership experience in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force.
- Proven skills building & executing Go-to-market plans for partner ecosystem organizations.
- Preference for successful industry experience working with the strategic systems integrators and service providers that utilize Software/SaaS, embedded in their Service Offerings
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Past experience and relationships with major SI’s, ISV’s, Managed Service Providers and experience with leading software, Cloud & SaaS organizations required
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement, MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
In addition to our ServiceNow leadership competencies, the ACE organization has defined core and functional competencies that are aligned to the ACE operating model and provide the foundation of the framework, describing behaviors to be displayed by all ACE employees.
- Ensures Accountability– Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Execution Focus– Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset– Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Functional Competencies for Partner Sales
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Manages Conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively with a minimum of noise.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.