Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join the Consulting team as an Associate Account Manager and you will help leading consumer brands use the power of Stackline to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their e-commerce business.
- Work alongside Account Management Team to support clients with e-commerce strategies.
- Digital Ad Strategies + Promotional Pulse Periods
- Merchandising, SEO & Content Optimizations
- Product Launch (seasonal & new product launch)
- Consumer & Competitive Analysis
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of PPC advertising campaigns providing insight and recommendations back to client based off KPI’s.
- Deliver weekly business updates to clients highlighting business trends and insights.
- Track project and client deliverable timelines back with team
- 1-3 years of relevant account management experience.
- 1-3 years e-commerce sales or digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Self-starting and desire to work collaboratively in fast-paced environment.
- Experience organizing and working with large sets of data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience manipulating large sets of data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.