Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Consulting team as an Associate Account Manager and you will help leading consumer brands use the power of Stackline to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their e-commerce business.
- Work alongside Account Management Team to support clients with e-commerce strategies.
- Digital Ad Strategies + Promotional Pulse Periods
- Merchandising, SEO & Content Optimizations
- Product Launch (seasonal & new product launch)
- Consumer & Competitive Analysis
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of PPC advertising campaigns providing insight and recommendations back to client based off KPI’s.
- Deliver weekly business updates to clients highlighting business trends and insights.
- Track project and client deliverable timelines back with team
- 1-3 years of relevant account management experience.
- 1-3 years e-commerce sales or digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Self-starting and desire to work collaboratively in fast-paced environment.
- Experience organizing and working with large sets of data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience manipulating large sets of data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.