Associate at Lighter Capital
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:30 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 29, 2019
We are currently hiring for an Associate to join our Investment Team. Our Associates are part of the outside sales team for Lighter Capital, focused on developing, managing and executing new investments into technology businesses seeking growth capital. In this role, you have an amazing opportunity to work with early stage tech founders in helping them identify a funding structure and path that fits their unique financing needs.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of business development/sales experience, preferably in financial services, venture capital, investment banking, corporate lending and/or a unique background that connects startups, financing, and business development
- Strong knowledge of the startup fundraising process (angel, venture capital, etc.)
- Understanding of financial statements including the ability to analyze income statements, balance sheets and statement of cash flows
- Creative thinker with a blend of tenacity, commercial maturity, analytic competency and proven success in consultative sales, business development and/or customer facing role
- Exceptional ability to prioritize both an active pipeline of investment opportunities and internal projects
- Passionate about startups with a genuine desire to understand the industry and help entrepreneurs successfully grow their business
We are Lighter Capital, a Seattle based FinTech company with a clear mission to revolutionize startup financing by empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and retain ownership.
We are a passionate group of individuals where our undertaking and values guide our decision making. We believe in individual and team development, and align, push and measure ourselves through goal setting. Join our team and feel part of something incredible!
Just like each customer is unique, so is each person, and Lighter Capital is committed to creating an environment where everyone can belong and thrive. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Read Full Job Description