Best Practice Specialist for Customer Success at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Center of Excellence team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work cross-functionally to discover and create best practice content that will help our customers achieve their business outcomes on the ServiceNow platform.
The Best Practice Specialist supports the creation and promotion of prescriptive best practices to help customers achieve success through self-service content and with our customer outcomes professionals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Research and write best practice content - such as workbooks, tools, templates, and webinars - to help organizations avoid mistakes and accelerate value on the ServiceNow platform
- Support collaboration with internal departments, including Product Teams, Business Units, Solutions Consulting, Customer Success Management, and Professional Services to discover and build alignment on our best practice recommendations to customers
- Support enablement and engagement activities including developing collateral and presentations for various internal and customer audiences
- Support collaboration with Customer Outcomes professionals to build standard delivery toolkits to support advisory engagements
- 3-5 years of experience in professional services and/or enterprise software implementation and product management
- Experience creating best practices content and templates, ideally in the context of enterprise software implementation and management
- Ability to synthesize complex information into actionable guidance
- Preferred experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Have a deep understanding of the business goals & KPIs of our customers
- Understand how professional services supports customers to realize business value
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can identify, design, and execute on innovative approaches to improve customer outcomes
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about solving customer problems
- Experience working directly with customers and clients, especially Director-level and above
- Bachelor’s degree required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.