Business Development Consultant at MedBridge
Are you looking to work for an innovative company where every day your efforts will contribute to improving the lives of millions of people? MedBridge is a dynamic company at the intersection of medical technology, online education, and patient engagement. Our Sales family is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Consultant to join the team!
Why work at MedBridge?
We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for, and we are passionate about our evidence-based solutions for healthcare professionals and organizations using innovative technology and powerful education.
We are creating award-winning products. In 2020 alone, we won American Business’s “Stevie” Awards for the best mobile healthcare app and the best enterprise healthcare app. We also received the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for the best patient portal as well as…
We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills and advance your career. We’re one of Inc. Magazine’s 25 Fastest-Growth Companies in Seattle in 2019 as well as one of The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
You’ll make an impact here. Even as our company grows, our teams remain compact and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters
Our customers love MedBridge! We have a nearly 100% client retention rate for 2020, which means your job is safe and we’re able continue hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Business Development Representative role is the first line for the MedBridge sales team and will work with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, partners and customers to sell the MedBridge solution and contribute to the growth of the business. Ideally, we are looking for candidates in the Seattle metro area, but we are open to candidates in the United States who enjoy working from home.
In this role you will:
- Making outbound calls and hold engaging conversations over the phone and email using the Consultative Telephone Selling methodology
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and opportunity creation in Salesforce.co
- Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisitions and expansion into the existing customer base
- Act as the subject matter expert on the MedBridge Solution
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Work cross-functionally with other teams/departments
What you will need to succeed:
- Sales Driven: You know you want a career in sales and this job is the first step in having a successful sales career
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of healthcare verticals
- Tech Savvy: Have a desire to understand how SaaS technology works
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your clients and what drives their buying decisions
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can change up your communication style depending on your audience.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow up with you. If you still have questions, call us at 206-216-5003 and choose option 4. One of our recruiters will be happy to chat.
So what are you waiting for?