Business Development Lead for Corporate Gifting at Crowd Cow
How many times in your career do you have the opportunity to help scale a high-growth startup and transform the food system? As the massive, $200 billion categories of meat and seafood move online, Crowd Cow is already on the forefront. We are building the leading brand, offering convenience, assortment, and transparency from farm to table.
Crowd Cow is a mission-driven, Series B funded startup founded in 2015 and featured in leading publications including the New York Times, the TODAY Show, Food & Wine, Forbes, the Guardian, and more.
Join us! Together, with other talented, motivated, and ambitious coworkers, we will build a transformative, scalable, and enduring company that will make a positive impact on the food system.
The Business Development Lead will lead the B2B sales function. This role will continue building and expanding our new sales channel where we partner with employers and organizations that want to buy large quantities of our product for their employees or clients. Crowd Cow is a unique and personalized gift and your role will be to tell that story and drive corporate customer growth. We are looking for hard-working, competitive and self-driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to apply these skills to drive deep impact in our organization.
Key Focus Areas:
- Define and develop our growth strategy for outbound sales strategy and demand generation
- Conduct high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads using various channels of outreach including but not limited to cold calling, email, and social selling
- Manage a book of target accounts to identify and target our ideal customer profiles
- Effectively communicate Crowd Cow’s vision and value to prospects in a well organized, thoughtful approach
These are the key objective requirements for this role:
- 3-5+ years of business development experience
- Evidence of fast career growth and high ambition levels
- A highly data-driven approach to lead generation and strategy formation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with CRM and Sales Automation tools
Nice to Haves
- Experience devising and implementing different customer and employee incentive structures to optimize performance
- Experience building sales teams through a period of rapid expansion or from scratch
Crowd Cow offers a generous PTO and benefits package to all full time employees. This role will include base pay plus commission.
Because we are Seattle based, work hours are primarily PST, Seattle area is preferred, but not required for the right candidate.